CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
Are you interested in helping shape the largest expo on poultry? Would you like to find out about the latest technologies and meet poultry professionals from all around the world? If so, there is a new volunteer opportunity waiting for you! We are looking for passionate and dynamic volunteers to join us for Nepal Poultry International Expo 2020 at Chitwan Expo Centre, Bharatpur, Nepal from Feb 28th – March 1st, 2020.
Volunteers for the Nepal Poultry International Expo 2020 will have a critical role in welcoming and assisting foreign and local participants on behalf of various companies and institutions around the world and to foster a spirit of helpfulness and hospitality.
We would very much appreciate your assistance in helping to make this Expo a positive and memorable experience for all delegates.
Please circulate our call for volunteers, as appropriate, through your institutions.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for volunteers who have the time, dedication and enthusiasm to assistto deliver a successful international event. If you are professional, committed, hardworking, reliable and culturally sensitive, then you are exactly what we are looking for.
- Preferably above 18 years old.
- Academic Qualification: Must be an undergraduate student/intern of B.V.Sc and A.H./ B.Sc. Agriculture /B.Sc. Aquaculture.
- Must be available, through their own arrangements, to attend Nepal Poultry International Expo 2020. Details will be communicated in Feb 25, 2020.
Why should you volunteer?
- Unique opportunity to make a contribution to the Expo.
- Get an insider’s view on being part of an event.
- Gain useful job experience and satisfaction.
- Meet like-minded people as well as the leading experts in the fields of poultry sector around the globe.
- Identify possibilities for personal skills development.
- Build-up your CV
Volunteers will receive:
- Free entry pass to Poultry Expo 2020.
- Free lunch and snacks during the period of event.
- Certificate of “Volunteer Performer”
- Remuneration from stall/booths if subjected as dedicated stall volunteer.
Volunteers roles include:
- Registration desk representative for respective institutions/company
- Assisting the peoples who visit the stall as market promotion activity.
- Break the language and cross-cultural barriers between respective institutions and participants of the expo.
- Stall facilitator
You are required to:
- Commit to volunteer for entire four days of the expo.
- Formal dress-up.
Successful applicants will be assigned to these roles according to their preferences/expertise/qualifications and as well as the requirements of the institutions that they will be representing.Positions will be assigned based on qualifications and in order of applications received.
However, due to the complex nature of the event, volunteers might be asked to fulfil other roles as well. Please note that we might add other tasks to the ones already included in the list above, depending on the needs that may occur during the process of organizing the Expo.
If you have any questions, please email us at volunteers.poultryexpo2020 @gmail.com. We look forward to your participation in this unique event. Thank you for your support!
Click below to start your application and note that application deadline is Thursday, February 20, 2020.